Financial Crime 4 Март 2015, 17:15
Manage multiple investigation types across the organisation from a wide variety of sources.
Financial crime investigators face increasing volume of alerts generated by a wide range of compliance and fraud systems. Multiple systems can fail to address organised financial crime, as they do not present a complete picture to the investigator.
Genuine organised attacks, which represent a major risk to the organisation, can be left in the alert queue while critical minutes are wasted investigating false positives. Similarly, compliance alerts can pile up over time, creating a new compliance issue, if the organisation doesn’t have visibility to a growing backlog.
NetReveal® Enterprise Investigation Management is our out-of-the box investigation solution which can be configured to manage multiple investigation types from a variety of sources, using one infrastructure.
Enabling financial institutions to make fast and appropriate risk based decisions, the solution provides:
– Investigative tools such as embedded browsing and snapshots help shrink response times to a case and empower users to identify organised attacks;
– Key automation and operational features such as rule-based workflows, field-level data permissions and complex queuing to support real operational efficiencies;
– Fuzzy matching and link analysis which enable investigators to see hidden links across products and channels;
– A sophisticated command and control dashboard, which provides out-of the-box metric enabling users to respond to threats in real-time;
– Pre-defined investigation paths specific to a wide range of financial crime operations functions helping reduce deployment time and providing value from day one;
– A single framework to capture risk profiles across the entire customer lifecycle.